grrrrrrr.

Today, Mark and I were having a perfectly lovely conversation about about random life stuff. Benign, really. Then all of a sudden, out of frickin' nowhere he throws in "Wow....you're almost 40?!" record scratch.
He immediately saw the error of his way, and probably the loneliness of it as well. Suddenly he's a giggly foot eating apologizing FOOL!
grrrrr.
For the record, I'm 36. Almost 37. For the record.

Comments

Cousin Steph said…
Right there with you! Jalil loves to mention that I am three years older than him...Ooooo. And almost 37. I hope that makes him feel better...Then he immediately, sheepishly starts with how he was just saying... Just saying what? It is okay. That is when I start commenting on the 20 or so lbs. he could always stand to lose. Just saying...
gueran said…
i wish you'd stop getting older cuz you're just draggin' me with ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Reality And Her Sense Of Humor

No One Blinked

Real Housewives Of The Playground?