Goodafternoon-ish

I've been here before.
Deep into the summer holiday and a Frat boy* sleep schedule.
I breed sleepers.

It always begins so innocently. A couple sleep ins, and then BAM!
We're rising at the crack of lunch.
Pizza and coffee on the lido deck.

I'm pretty certain staying up to greet 2am, playing poker*, watching movies and satelite chasing isn't condusive to a crack of dawn lifestyle.

School begins in a few weeks. Based upon history, we will continue our glutinous habit until we are faced with that first day.

Do they make a caffine IV?
Can someone get on that...









*I use "Frat" here because I am THE ONLY female in my house. This includes el gato.
If I can't beat em'....

*Inspired by Red Dead Redemption(I can't even begin to explain) and the movie 21.
Yes, that's about black jack. I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hit Snooze, Again

Getting Ma'am ed

Got Thin Mints?