Bergdorf Blonde...I Think NOT.



I do not belong in the hallowed halls of Bergdorf or Saks.The shopping gene has missed me, somehow.
Roaming the isles of a department store is just not joyous.
Searching the racks for a clever find?
Lost upon me.
I'm no Carrie Bradshaw.
More like a Bella Swan, only not so tortured and brooding.
.....and I would have chosen Jacob.
Yes, Patricia.
I know you are cringing at this moment and wondering how we can possibly be friends.


Target. Costco.
This is where you will find me.
I can get laundry detergent, a flashlight, coffee-Monster-wine(in that order) AND a cute hoodie.
It's like a religious experience.


This kind of "shopping" makes me giddy. I feel victorious gathering necessities like milk and eggs.
I feel extra triumphant when I can throw in socks, a garden hose and king crab legs.

Maybe it's laziness.
Maybe it's impatience.
I love the Warehouse store.
I love Targét.
I love to eat where they have a picture menu.
....but that's another blog post.





Comments

Unknown said…
Right there with you!!! I remember going to Nordstrom when it was at Oakridge...I always felt under dressed. Ladies with hair all done up, makeup packed on, bling hanging every where and 3'' heels (that was high then!!). I just wanted a tank top!!! Sears now has that location...yeah..cloths and power tools. Just like Target!
rebecca said…
ME TOO!!! I havent been to a mall in years. I fear them, loath them... and dont quite understand them. Why would I systematically choose to maneuver from store to store to get everything I need when it is all in one place? Target. Costco... TJ MAxx and yes Joan, Sears. The only problem is that my daughter doesnt share my love of these stores... 'Justice' is her speed.. and for that- I eShop. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I Hit Snooze, Again

Getting Ma'am ed

Got Thin Mints?