Got Thin Mints?

It's Girls Scout cookie season, and how is it that I don't know a single crack dealer Girl Scout?!  I must have Thin Mints. I must have Thin Mints. I MUST HAVE THIN MINTS!

I'd rather buy from someone I know....I guess I'll have to hit up the dealers in front of the grocery store. This is somewhat unnerving, considering I don't have any of their beeper numbers. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. When I get them home, I will eat an entire stack, carefully, one at a time. The anticipation is almost unbearable.....

I am an addict. Got Thin Mints?

Comments

Jenn said…
Frozen.....I can't WAIT.
Kekepania said…
Ooooooo! Frozen!MMMMM!
Unknown said…
Sounds good frozen, but I don't like thin mints. Sorry They're all yours!
XO, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

I Hit Snooze, Again

Getting Ma'am ed