Sabotage




Monday. First day back to life after 16 days of total willy-nilly-ness. I put myself to bed at 9 dreading the 4 o'clock alarm.

11:00pm, and I'm wide awake. I can smell the sabotage...myself hates myself. I try solitaire on my phone. Got in some good practice. A new high score!

12:30am.  A little Stephen King might do the trick.

3:00 am. Egads. Ring the nurse for my caffine drip, please.

Sometime shortly after my realization that I've completely sabotaged myself, I find sleep. And shortly after that, my alarm screams at me....well, actually it played the harp, but really loud.
Hello Monday. I didn't miss YOU at all.

Comments

Kekepania said…
Yikes! Been there done that! WHY??? AGH, find that caffein drip cousin!

Popular posts from this blog

I Hit Snooze, Again

Getting Ma'am ed

Honolulu?